Android Update MySQL Database: In the part 2 the series of Connect Android PHP MySQL, I will teach you how to update MySQL Database from Android.
The agenda of this video tutorial:
1- Insert data into PHP MySQL
2- Update data into PHP MySQL
3- Use ContextMenu
4- Delete data from ListView and MySQL
This is the part 2 of the series “Connect Android with PHP, MySQL.” For those of you who are new to this video, I advice you to watch the first part of this series at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v_1cqkFSuQ and/or you can download the source code at https://goo.gl/nlLWtG before you can continue with me in this video.
In this video, you will learn how to update data from Android into PHP page and let the PHP insert the data into MySQL as well how to update the data from Android. I will also show you how to register a Context Menu on a ListView to be able to remove an item off from both the list and the database.
– GenAsync.1.2 library at https://github.com/kosalgeek/generic_asynctask_v2
– JSON Converter library https://github.com/kosalgeek/KGJsonConverter
– GSON at grepcode.com/snapshot/repo1.maven.org/maven2/com.google.code.gson/gson/2.2.4
– FunDapter https://github.com/amigold/FunDapter
Universal Image Loader https://github.com/nostra13/Android-Universal-Image-Loader
– Picasso http://square.github.io/picasso/
DOWNLOAD SOURCE CODE